Joint Logistics Managers, Inc (JLMI) is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for your interest in a career with Joint Logistics Managers, Inc. (JLMI). Current and future career opportunities. Future opportunities are also listed. Since we are always looking for talented individuals to become part of our team. We are a dynamic, minority, woman, and service disable veteran owned corporation located in Prince George, Virginia. Our corporate management team is made up of experts with extensive logistics automation, documentation, program management, fielding and configuration management experience serving the United States armed forces domestically and abroad.
JLMI is also committed to giving back to the local community and the next generation of logisticians by sponsoring interns from local Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
Current Employment Opportunities
Submit Resume and Application
Email your completed JLMI employment application and resume to recruiting @jlmiva.com. Ensure that you include the Job Assignment Code associated with the position.
The application and forms may be completed and signed electronically.
NOTE: A resume is not considered a substitute for the application. To be considered for employment a complete application must be submitted.
JLMI offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package .EOE/M/F/D/V
JLMI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to Race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state and federal laws.
JLMI provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities where appropriate. If you need a reasonable accommodation. For any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Human Resources at 804‐733‐0933, or HR@jlmiva.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case by case basis.
We maintain a drug‐free workplace and perform per/post/random employment substance abuse testing.
- JLMI relies upon the accuracy of information submitted in the employment application and supporting data (i.e. resume). All applicants are subject to the review and verification of information provided during the application process and any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any of this information or data may result in exclusion of the individual from further consideration for employment.
- As a part of JLMI’s commitment to providing a safe and productive work environment, job candidates are required to submit to a pre-employment background check and are subject to pre-hire drug testing and fingerprinting. If the position that you are applying for requires a SECRET security clearance, you will be subject to a NACLC Check (National Agency Check with Local Agency Checks and Credit Check).
- JLMI is a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace
- JLMI is an E-Verify employer
- Family Medical Leave Act Posting
- Your Rights Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
*A Possible Position is an opening that is unavailable at this time but we are currently seeking resumes of possible candidates.
Position Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Job code: 2001
Position Location: Albany, Georgia
Job Code: 2002
Position Location: Albany, Georgia
Job Code: 2003
Position Location: San Antonio, Texas
Job Code: 2004
Position Location: Prince George, Virginia
Job Code: 1401
Position Location: Fort Drum, New York
Job Code: 0528
Positions Opening Soon
JLMI is currently seeking resumes in the following areas:
- Program Manager
- Senior Operations Research Analyst
- Program Analyst (logistics)
- Combat Developers
- Senior Logistics Planner
- Senior Logistician
- Junior Logistician
- Subject Matter Experts (Supply, Maintenance, Transportation, Ammunition)
- Technical Editor